Separate Text Object
This node takes a text object and separates its characters into
- Source - The source text object.
- Material - A material to assign to the newly created objects.
- Origin - The location of the object’s origin.
- Type - Lets you choose the type of the output object, it can be
Text, Curve or a Mesh.
- Dimensions - If the type of output is a Spline. This option sets
its dimension to 2D or 3D.
- Text Objects - A list that contains the newly created objects.
Advanced Node Settings
- Parent To Main Container - Parent the objects to Animation