Spline From Points
This node creates a new spline from input vectors, each vector will
represent the position of a handle in the output spline.
- Bezier - This option will create the spline as a bezier spline
which have a left and right handle.
- Poly - This option will create the spline as a simple poly
spline, a poly spline is just a linear connection between points and
can’t be smoothed or edited but it is faster to create.
- Points - A vector list that represents the position of the
points of the output splines.
- Left Handles - A vector list that represent the position of the
left handles of the spline.
- Right Handles - A vector list that represent the position of the
right handles of the spline.
- Radius - A float list the contains the radii of each of the
points of the spline.
- Cyclic - A boolean which if True will connect the first handle
to the last handle and thus having a closed spline.
- Spline - The output spline.