Set Spline Radius
This node set the radius of individual spline points.
- Radius Per Point - If both inputs are a list, the first radius will be set
to the first point in all splines, and so on.
- Radius Per Spline - If both inputs are a list, the first radius will be
set to the first spline, and so on.
- Splines - A spline(s) to set their radius.
- Radius - A float list that include the radii of each point in the input
spline. (Has to has a length equal to the amount of points the spline(s) has)
- Spline - The output splines.