Get Spline Length
This node returns the length of the input spline, it can be restricted
to a defined interval.
- Parameter Type - The method of evaluation. Can be Uniform or
Resolution. A uniform type would result in equally spaced evaluated points
for equally spaced parameters. On the other hand, a resolution type would
evaluated points depending on the density of the spline, so they may not be
equally spaced. In this node, those options only matter when an interval is
defined since the interpolation method is only used to define the interval
and not to get the length.
- Spline - A spline.
- Start - The start of the interval.
- End - The end of the interval.
- Length - The length of the spline in the defined interval.
Advanced Node Settings
- Resolution - It is the quality of the spline used to do the
calculation, in other words, it is the number of handles in the
spline which is used in sampling the interval.