This node will return information a point on the spline at some normalized
distance from the starting point where this distance is defined by the input
- Parameter Type - The method of evaluation. Can be Uniform or
Resolution. A uniform type would result in equally spaced evaluated points
for equally spaced parameters. On the other hand, a resolution type would
evaluated points depending on the density of the spline, so they may not be
- Evaluate Range - If enabled, the node will evaluated multiple points with
equally spaced parameters in a specific range.
- Spline - A spline to evaluate.
Evaluate Range Disabled
- Parameter - The position of the point to be evaluated in the
normalized distance of the spline. (0 is the start of the spline and
1 is the end of the spline)
Evaluate Range Enabled
- Count - The number of points to evaluate.
- Start - The start parameter to start evaluating from.
- End - The end parameter to end evaluating at.
- Location - A vector that represents the position of the point in
the curve that correspond to the input parameter.
- Tangent - A vector that is aligned with the tangent line to the
- Normal - A vector that is perpendicular to the tangent and some other
vector. The other vector is chosen such that it guarantee minimal change in
the normal as the parameter change.
- Radius - The radius of the spline at the point.
- Tilt - The tilt of the spline at the point.
- Curvature - The curvature of the spline at the point.
Advanced Node Settings
- Resolution - It is the quality of the evaluated spline, in other words,
it is the number of point in the spline used in evaluation.