This node generates a random quaternion by generating a 1D noise in all of its
- Node Seed - Aside from the Seed input, this extra seed parameter
enables you to get different random quaternions if the Seed input in not
free, that is, it is dependent on some property that you can’t freely
control, for instance, when using multiple Random Quaternion nodes in a
loop while using the index as a seed, you can change the node seed to get
different quaternions for each node. Animation Nodes automatically changes
the Node Seed when you duplicate or add a new Random Quaternion node.
- Create List - It is the button you see beside the Node Seed, if it is
enabled, the output will be a list of random quaternions.
- Seed - Seed for the random generator, where different seed generate
- Evolution - A float at which the noise is evaluated.
- Speed - It is the frequency of the noise or the rate of change of the
- Amplitude - A quaternion that represents the element wise maximum of the
absolute of the components of the output quaternion.
- Octaves - It is the number of perlin noises that constructs the noise
function, where the noise function is the superposition of
n number of
perlin noise with different frequencies where
n is the Octaves input.
- Persistance - The magnitude of the added higher frequency octaves, the
magnitude of each octave is directly proportional to its frequency.
- Quaternion - The output quaternion of the noise functions at the input