This node dynamically creates and duplicates objects.
- Copy from source - This option is enabled by default and it lets you
instance an object with its data, however, if the option is disabled, the
node will create objects with empty data blocks which you can then fill and
control by other nodes like the Copy Object Data Node or the Object
- Object Type - This option is only visible when copy from source is
disabled. It lets you define the type of data block the object should carry,
so the data can be Mesh, Curve, Lamp, etc.
- Copy full object - If enabled will copy the modifiers and the constraints
with the object. (Only available when Copy From Source is enabled)
- Deep copy - If enabled will copy mesh data as well so that every data
block has a single user. The new object will be independent of the source.
(Only available when Copy From Source is enabled)
- Instances - The number of instances created of the object.
- Object - The input object to instance. (Only available when Copy
From Source is enabled)
- Objects - A list that contains the instanced objects.
Advanced Node Settings
- Add To Main Container - Add the resulted objects to the Animation Nodes
main container collection.
- Remove Animation Data - Clear the animation data of the newly created
- Reset Source Data - This will reset the source data for all instances.
- Unlink instances from node - This will separate the instances from the
node to make sure they don’t get removed when you remove the node.
- Hide relationship lines - This will hide the lines going to the container
in the view-port.