This node copy the input mesh data multiple times then transforms each
new copy based on a corresponding transformation matrix or a translation
vector then copied are combined into a single mesh data. The transformations
are input as a list of matrices or vectors where its length is the number of copies.
The transformations can either be defined by matrices which support
translation, rotation and scaling or by vectors that only support
- Matrices - This option lets you define the transformations using
a transformation matrix list.
- Vectors - This option lets you define the translations using a
- Join Meshes - This option allows to combine the copied meshes into
a single mesh for output.
- Mesh(s) - The mesh.
- Translation(s) - A list of transformation matrices that defines the
transformations applied on the copies where the first matrix is
applied on the first copy, second on second and so on.
- Transformation(s) - A list of vectors that defines the translations
applied on the copies where the first translation is applied on the
first copy, second on second and so on.
- Mesh(s) - A mesh that contains the copies or a mesh list.