Mesh Points Scatter
This node scatters random points on a mesh surface based on weight.
Node Seed - Side from the Seed input, this extra seed
parameter enables you to get different random vectors if the Seed
input in not free, that is, it is dependent on some property that
you can’t freely control, for instance, when using multiple Random
Vector nodes in a loop while using the index as a seed, you can
change the node seed to get different vectors for each node.
Animation Nodes automatically changes the Node Seed when you
duplicate or add a new Random Vector node.
- Edges - This allows to scatter points on the edges of a mesh.
- Polygons - This allows to scatter points on the polygons of a mesh.
- Mesh - The mesh.
- Seed - A integer that specify the seed for random points.
- Amount - A integer that specify the amount of random points on the mesh surface.
- Weights - A float list of weight (vertex weight, falloff strength, etc) can control the scattering of points on the mesh surface.
- Matrices - A matrix list that contains the matrices of random points.
- Vectors - A vector list that contains the positions of random points.
- Normals - A vector list that contains the normals of random points.
- Use Advanced Method for mesh sampling - This option allows to use Ear Clip method to triangulate mesh for mesh sampling.