Mesh Object Input
This node returns some information about the input object like its
vertices locations and polygon edge indices.
The data is from blender’s object data block, which means, when the
object is edited in edit mode, AN won’t update the output data
unless you change to object mode.
- Object - An object.
- Use World Space - This option lets you choose between local and
global coordinate space for the outputs.
- Use Modifiers - If enabled, will return the data as modifiers
were applied, that includes both the generative and deformative
- Load UVs - If enabled, will load uv maps in mesh.
- Load Vertex Colors - If enabled, will load vertex color layers in mesh.
- Scene - The scene the object belong to.
- Mesh - The mesh.
- Vertex Locations - A vector list that includes vertices
locations of the input object.
- Vertex Normals - A vector list that contain unit vectors that
represent the vertices normals of the input object.
- Polygon Centers - A vector list that contain the locations of
the centers of the polygons of the input object. It is computed as
the average of vertices of the polygon.
- Polygon Normals - A vector list that contain unit vectors that
represent the normals of the polygons of the input object.
- Edge Indices - A list of edge indices that includes all the
edges of the input object.
- Polygon Indices - A list of polygon indices that includes all
the polygons of the input object.
- Local Polygon Area - A float list that contain the areas of the
polygons of the input object.
- Material Indices - An inter list that contains the material
index for each polygon, where the first integer represent the index
of the material assigned to the first polygon, …
- Mesh Name - A string that contains the name of the mesh.
- Mesh Name output is not the object name! It the the name of
mesh data block that define the geometry of the object. In blender
you can find that name in the Data Panel.