Set Vertex Weight
This node sets the weight(s) of the vertices in vertex groups.
- All - The Weight(s) input will be a float list that contain all the
weights for the chosen vertex group.
- Index - The Weight(s) input will be a single float that contain the
weight for the vertex at the input index.
- Object - The object.
- Group Index - The index of the vertex group. (See Advanced Node
- Index - The Index of the vertex to set its weight. (Only in
- Weight(s) - A float or a float list for the vertex weight.
Advanced Node Settings
- Type -
- Index - This option allows to select the vertex group by the index.
- Name - This option allows to select the vertex group by the name.