This node return the mesh of a line based on an input starting
point and an input ending point.
- Line Mode
- Start-End - This option allows to generate line mesh from start and end vectors.
- Points - This option allows to generate line mesh from a vector list.
- Start - A vector that define the starting point of the line.
- End - A vector that define the ending point of the line.
- Steps - An integer that define the number of vertices that form
- Cyclic - A boolean value that make the output mesh cyclic.