This node combines individual mesh data into a mesh.
- Vertex Locations - A vector list that contains the locations of the
vertices for the output mesh.
- Edges Indices - An edge indices list that contains the edge information
for the output mesh.
- Polygons Indices - A polygon indices list that contains the polygon
information for the output mesh.
- Polygons Indices - An integer list that contains the material indices for
the output mesh. This input is disabled by default and can be enabled by
enabling the Is Used button. If disabled, material indices will not be
stored in the mesh and will be considered all zero.
Advanced Node Settings
- Skip Validation - Skipping validation might cause Blender to crash
when the data is not valid.