This node outputs only a portion of the input list.
- Start - Defines the start index of the output list. So if the input list
[1,2,3,4] and Start value is 2 then the new list will be
because the node will reject the elements before that index and output a list
that starts from that index. If disabled, start will be considered zero.
- End - Defines the ending index of the output list. So assuming the start
is 0 and end is 2 the output list in the previous example will be
that’s because the node will reject the elements after that index and output
a list that ends by that index.
- Step - Defines the step size between each index. So if the step size is
equal to 2 then the output list will be
[1,3] notice that the index jumped
2 values to get from 1 to 3 and that what the step size defines.
- Index - The end element is defined by its index.
- Length - The end element is defined automatically by providing the length
of the output list.
- List - An input list.
- Start - The starting index of the output length.
- End/Length - The ending index or the length of the output list.
(Based on the chosen option)
- Step - The step size of the output list.
Advanced Node Settings
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.