Search List Element
This node searches for a specific element and returns some information
- List - The input list.
- Search - A value to search for. This value being of the same
data type as the input list.
- First Index - The index where the value first appeared in the
list. So if the input list is
[1,2,3,2] and we are searching for 2
then the First Index will be 1 because this is the index where the
number 2 first appeared.
- All Indicies - A list of the indices where the search value
appeared. So using the example above the output will be
because the number 2 appeared at both these indicies.
- Occurrences - The number of times the search value appeared on
the list. So for the example above, the output will be 2 because
number 2 appeared 2 times in the list.
Advanced Node Settings
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.