This node is used to repeat a list a specific number of times.
- Loop - This option is the standard repetition pattern. Input list
[1,2,3] repeated 2 times will output
- Ping Pong - This option is a repeat reverse pattern. Input list
repeated 2 times will output
- Amount - This option lets you define the amount of repetition.
- Length - This option lets you define the length of the output list. The
amount of repetition is set automatically to fill that length, all the
elements which exceed that length will be cut off. If the length is 5 in the
previous example, the output list will be [1,2,3,1,2] Notice that the
second 3 was cut because it exceeded the defined length.
- Below Length - Just like Length this option allow you to define the
length but if the length was not sufficient to complete a whole repetition,
that last repetition will be rejected. So if the length is set to 5 in the
previous example, the output will be
[1,2,3]. Notice that the whole second
repetition was rejected because it didn’t make it to the last element.
- Above Length - Just like Below Length this option allows you to
define the length but if the length was sufficient to add at least one
element from the last repetition, the whole last repetition will be added. So
if the length was 5 in the previous example, the output will be
[1,2,3,1,2,3]. Notice that the second 3 was not supposed to be in the list
but it was added anyway.
- List - An input list.
- Length - The length definition vary from an option to another.
- List - The repeated list.
Advanced Node Settings
- Make Element Copies - Copy the element before repeating them.
This makes sure the elements are independent of the original
elements in the list and so changing those elements won’t affect the
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.