Remove List Element
This node removes certain list elements based on their index or their
- First Occurrence - This option removes the input value at its first
appearance only. So if the input value is
1 and the input list is
[1,2,3,1] the output list will be
[2,3,1]. Notice that the last 1 didn’t
- All Occurrence - This option removes all the input values from the list.
So for the previous example the output list will be
- Index - This option removes the element at the input index. So for the
previous example with input index as 1 then the output will be
because 2 was at index 1.
- List - An input list.
- Value/Index - The index of the element or its value (Based on the
Advanced Node Settings
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.