Get List Element
This node returns the element at the input index. So if the input index
is 1 and the input list is
[1,2,3] then the output will be 2. (Notice
that indices start from 0 and not 1)
- Clamp Index - If enabled, the output will be the last element if the
index is larger than or equal the list length, furthermore, the output will
be the first element if negative indices were used assuming Wrap option
is disabled while if it was enabled, the output will be the first element if
absolute the index is larger than or equal the list length. If disabled,
fall-back value will be used. (see inputs)
- Wrap - If enabled, negative indices will be allowed where
-1 means the
-2 means the second last element and so on.
- Use Index List - It is the option you see beside Wrap, if enabled,
the index will be an integer list and the output will be a list that
contains the elements at the indices defined in the input integer list.
- List - An input list.
- Index - The index of the output element.
- Fallback - This value is an arbitrary value that is output when
Clamp Index is disabled and the index is larger than or equal
the list length, or when Wrap is disabled and negative indices
were used, or when Wrap is enabled and the absolute of the index
is larger than or equal the length of the list.
- Element - The element at index Input Index
Advanced Node Settings
- Make Copy - Copy the element before outputting it. This makes
sure the element is independent of the original element in the list
and so changing that element won’t affect the output.
- Change type - Change the type of the list to another list type.