Intersect Line Plane
This node returns the location of the point of intersection of the input
line with the input plane.
Blue points are the input points and orange point is the intersection
with the input plane.
- Line Start - The location of the starting point of the line.
- Line End - The location of the ending point of the line.
- Plane Point - A point on the required plane.
- Plane Normal - A unit vector that represent the normal of the
- Intersection - The location of the point of intersection of the
input line and input plane.
- Is Valid - A boolean which is True if an intersection was found
and False otherwise. The intersection will not be found only when
the line is perpendicular on the normal of the plane.