This node evaluates a fcurve at a specific frame.
For a fcurve that correspond to the x-location of an object, evaluating
the fcurve at a frame will return the x-location of the object at that
- Offset - The input frame is relative to the current frame. So an
input frame of 5 with the current frame at 5, the actual evaluation
will be at frame 10.
- Absolute - The input frame is the frame at which evaluation will
- FCurve - An fcurve to evaluate.
- Frame - The frame at which the fcurve is evaluated.
- Value - The value of fcurve at the input frame.