This node creates a vector based falloff that associates to every object
a float that is equal to inverse the distance from it to some spline.
This float is always in
[0,1] range, So some distances will be clamped
0. We conclude that objects that are closer to the spline
will have a large float that doesn’t exceed
1 and as object gets away,
their floats starts to fade till it becomes zero at some point.
- Mix List Type - This option is only available for spline list. It allows
to mix the falloff of each spline.
- Max - This option mix the falloffs by considering the maximum value.
- Add - This option mix the falloffs by adding them.
- Spline(s) - A spline or a spline list.
- Use Radius for Distance - This boolean input allows to use the spline’s
radius to offset distance.
- Distance - This float is added to the float of every object
which result in an offset for the distance.
- Use Radius for Width - This boolean input allows to use the spline’s
radius to offset width.
- Width - The distance between the ones and the zeroes, can be
though of as the slop as well.
- Interpolation - Floats are evaluated at this interpolation.
- Falloff - The actual falloff object.
Advanced Node Settings
- Resolution - An integer value to specify the poly spline segments per bezier
spline segments for input spline(s).