Index Mask Falloff
This node creates an index based falloff that associates one of two
input floats to every object. The node supports random assignment of
floats as well as every Nth object assignment.
- Every Nth - This option assign input float A to indices that are
divisible by some input integer
n and input float B to indices
that aren’t. If
2 then the pattern will be
because even numbers are divisible by
2 while odd aren’t. If
was 3 then the pattern will be
3 while other numbers aren’t.
- Random - This option assign input float A and B randomly but
limited with some probability. If the probability is
1 all objects
will have float B, if zero all object will have float A, if
half of the object will have A and the other half will have B. But
it is a probability so it is not guaranteed.
- Step - An integer to check divisibility against. See Every
Nth option above. (Only available in Every Nth option)
- Offset - This integer is added to the index of every object. It
acts as an offset for the pattern, so pattern
ABABAB offset by
BABABA. (Only available in Every Nth option)
- Seed - Seed of the random generator. (Only in the Random
- Probability - The probability that float B will be assigned to
objects. See Random option above. (Only in the Random
- A - Float A. Can be between zero and one.
- B - Float B. Can be between zero and one.
- Falloff - The actual falloff object.