This node mixes between two floats where the factor for mixing is the
time mapped to an input interval Duration.
- Time - A time or the factor for mixing.
- Start - A value to start the animation with or the first input
- End - A value to end the animation with or the second input for
- Interpolation - An Interpolation(Function) to evaluate the time
at (Linear will just use the input time).
- Duration - The duration of the animation or the interval to map
the time to or the value the time is divided by.
- Time - The difference between the input time and the duration
(Isn’t affected by the input interpolation).
- Result - The value of the animation evaluated at the input time
or the result of mixing.