This node generates a random vector by generating a 1D noise in all of
- Node Seed - Aside from the Seed input, this extra seed
parameter enables you to get different random vectors if the Seed
input in not free, that is, it is dependent on some property that
you can’t freely controle, for instance, when using multiple Random
Vector nodes in a loop while using the index as a seed, you can
change the node seed to get different vectors for each node.
Animation Nodes automatically changes the Node Seed when you
duplicate or add a new Random Vector node.
- Create List - It is the button you see beside the Node Seed,
if it is enabled, the output will be a list of random vectors.
- Seed - Seed for the random generator, where different seed generate
- Evolution - A float at which the noise is evaluated.
- Speed - It is the frequency of the noise or the rate of change of the
- Amplitude - A vector that represents the element wise maximum of the
absolute of the components of the output vector.
- Octaves - It is the number of perlin noises that constructs the noise
function, where the noise function is the superposition of
n number of
perlin noise with different frequencies where
n is the Octaves input.
- Persistance - The magnitude of the added higher frequency octaves, the
magnitude of each octave is directly proportional to its frequency.
- Vector - The output vector of the noise functions at the input