This node offset the input vector based on an input offset vector
with an input falloff as a factor. It is a linear interpolation between
the input vector and the input vector plus the offset vector where
the factor of the interpolation is the falloff value.
- Start/End - Start will return the input vectors when the
falloff is minimum (zero) and the input vectors plus the offset
vector when the falloff is maximum (one). End on the other hand
will return the input vectors plus the offset vector when the
falloff is minimum (zero) and the input vectors when the falloff is
- Use Vector List - It is the button you see beside the
Start/End options, if is enabled, the node will expect a vector
list to offset and the output will be the offset vector list.
- Vector - A vector to offset.
- Falloff - A falloff to use as a factor.
- Offset - The offset vector.
- Vector(s) - The resulted vector(s).