Spline From edges
This node create splines from the edges of a mesh.
Spline Per Edge
This method creates a linear poly spline for every input edge, that is, every
edge will represent a linear poly spline that have 2 point which are the
vertices of the edge.
- Radius Per Vertex - This option sets the radius per vertex, so the node
expects a radius list with the same length as the vertices list.
- Radius Per Edge - This option sets the radius per edge, so the node
expects a radius list with the same length as the edge indices list.
Spline Per Branch
This method tries to minimizes discontinuity by forming splines from branches
instead of edges.
- Vertex Locations - A vector list that represent the position of the
vertices of the edges.
- Edge Indices - An Edge Indices list.
- Radius(radii) - The radius of the splines or a list of radii of
the splines based on the selected option.
- Splines - The output splines.