This node creates a mesh from the input splines by revolving the profile
spline around the axis spline.
- Project - This option will sample some points from the profile
spline, project them on the axis spline and then revolve each point
around its projection.This method output a nicer result especially
if the axis and profile splines are different in length but it is
much slower due to the projection process.
- Same Parameter - This option will sample some point from both
the profile and the axis splines and revolve each point around its
corresponding point. This method have difficulties especially if the
axis and the profile splines are different in length since
corresponding points will be far from each other and thus resulting
distortion however this method is genrally much faster than the
- Axis - A spline that is used as the source of pivots for the
- Profile - A spline in which spline samples are originated for
- Spline Samples - The number of points sampled for revolving.
- Surface Splines - The number of points sampled during revolving.
- Vertices - A vector list that contains the vertices locations of
the output mesh.
- Polygons - A polygon indices list that carries the polygons
information of the output mesh.