Intersect Sphere Plane
This node returns the intersection circle of input sphere and plane. A
plane intersects a sphere in a circle, the node returns the radius and
location of this circle.
Orange point is the center of the blue intersected circle.
- Sphere Center - The location of the center of the required
- Sphere Radius - The radius length of the required sphere.
- Plane Point - A point on the required plane.
- Plane Normal - A unit vector that represent the normal of the
- Circle Center - The location of the center of the intersected
- Circle Radius - The radius length of the intersected circle. If
this values is zero and Is Valid is True, that that means that the
plane is tangent to the sphere at the Circle Center.
- Is Valid - A boolean which is True if an intersection was found,
and False otherwise.