This node constructs a position-based falloff where the falloff value of the
element is the target noise evaluated at the element’s position. The node
supports many types of noises including Perlin, Simplex, Value, Cubic,
Cellcular (Voronoi), and White Noise. The node also supports fractal
versions of the noises as well as distorted versions.
- Seed - A seed value.
- Amplitude - The maximum value of the noise.
- Frequency - The frequency of the noise.
- Axis Scale - A vector controlling the frequency of the noise along each
- Offset - An offset that is added to the input elements before evaluation.
The offset can be used as a continues seed or for animating the noise.
- Octaves - The number of octaves to be added. Higher values corresponds to
more detailed noises but increases the execution time.
- Jitter - The amount of randomness in the cellular noise. A lower value
corresponds to a more uniform pattern.
- Falloff - The output falloff.
Advanced Node Settings
- Fractal Type - The method used to add the octaves of the noise.
- Pertube Type - The method used to distort the noises.
- Distance - The distance metric used to compute the cellular noise.