This node mixes between two eulers or two euler lists where the factor for mixing is the
time mapped to an input interval Duration.
- Time(s) - A time(s) or the factor(s) for mixing.
- Start Time(s) - A factor(s) to offset the starting time (default is 0)
- Start(s) - A value or list to start the animation with or the first input
- End(s) - A value or list to end the animation with or the second input for
- Interpolation - An Interpolation(Function) to evaluate the time
at (Linear will just use the input time).
- Duration(s) - The duration(s) of the animation or the interval to map
the time to or the value the time is divided by.
- Result(s) - The value(s) of the animation evaluated at the input time
or the result of mixing.
- Time(s) - The difference between the input time(s) and the duration(s)
(Isn’t affected by the input interpolation).